Tourist/Super Visa

Tourist/Super Visa Services

Millions of people visit Canada every year on tourist visa which is also called a temporary resident visa. Visitors can generally stay for up to 6 months in Canada. At the port of entry cbsa officer may allow you to stay for less or more than 6 months. Visitor visa application has to be filled giving all necessary details of the applicant.

Super Visa

A Special visa for Parents/Grandparents is also given by CIC which is known as “Super Visa “. The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years. It is issued to the parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents, who meet these eligibility requirements.

We at GWIS help you to complete the documentation in a professional way.

There are two types of Canadian visitor visas: Single entry visas and Multiple Entry visas. A Single entry visa allows foreign nationals to enter Canada for one-time only. A Multiple entry visa allows holders to enter and leave Canada as often as they want as long as the visa is valid.